We wish to invite all those enthusiastic students who are conscious of serving the education fraternity and community at large with their expertise towards blended learning using technology and would like to share their best practice with other like-minded members.
The idea/project must have been implemented in the real scenario with an objective to promote and practice blended learning within school system for life-long learning.
Objective of introducing this program is only to share best practices amongst members as mentioned above and is not part of any school curriculum.
Applicability period of the project: This project should have been implemented in Current Academic Year i.e. April 2017 till October 2017
Eligibility criteria: Project should have been conceptualised by students of Class XI and XII from any recognised school in India.
Submission format: The project details to be submitted in the attached format only. Click here to download the template.
Objectives of the project should be:
- Be responsible for quality education
- Right of Education to every child and to underprivileged
- Use of open source content with remodelled hardware
- Low cost technology replacements
Outcomes expected from the project:
- It should have been implemented in any Rural/educational belt of India
- Use of technology in underprivileged school
- Work with teachers to embed technology in their present curriculum
- Implementation of Blended learning model
- Enhance quality of teaching with available teaching learning aids
Date of submission: Last date to submit project is 10th November 2017.
To share your project: All entries must be sent ONLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Best Practise Sharing – Your Name, Class, School, State” (By sending your entry on this email ID; you automatically agree to share your project with others without any commercial agreements on the project content)
Prize / Recognition: This initiative does not promise any PRIZE for the winner except recognition on this portal for a specified time because the objective is to promote best practices.
Best entry /winner will get a letter from the promoters announcing the win.
Delhi Public School, Ruby Park, Kolkata, West Bengal.